Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cat Story




I love cats - pets such as Dogs, birds and guinea pig ..... but as moslem dogs are forbidden for us except we had a 100 acres of land.
My black cat was Tammy, she's gone now. She's not good handling her kittens, which made my sisters getting mad.
My yellow-white cat was Brandals... he's still naughty, he's so cute while sleeping. He likes to follow my mum while gardening.
The last one was my sketch about my old legendary cat, he was Guk-guk... what a rare name... yeahh... its kinda i'm looking for dog but surely m parents won't agree to give me one. So I decide to call him Guk-guk --- like d sound of barking dogs. He's so... naughty & clever. He liked sail catfish on my lil pool @ d backyard. M parents still curious by the way he did.

Mummmm..... please take care my cat... hhhiiiihiiiihiiii...

Cat Story

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

About Me

My photo
I live far away from real world, livin' in dream. I love sleeping. My last record, I'm sleeping for about 36hr (not eat, not p''...No Way!!)Just kidding. I'm so childish (also had babyface appearance) n too shy. Now I'm learning photoshop CS for this blog. Wish Me Luck!

About Us

Followers

Like Us

LINK EXCHANGE



Copy my link below, give message on comment, I'll link u back

Lovely VW Beetle

© LOVELY VW BEETLE All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates